My entire career has been dedicated to defending those accused of crimes, DWI, serious motor vehicle violations, and the rights of victims of crimes and accidents.
I have prosecuted, defended, or appealed cases ranging from municipal court matters to more serious crimes including drug offenses and murder. I am passionate about providing personalized, thorough, and effective representation to individuals in crisis.
- Municipal Prosecutor, Howell Township, 2017 – 2018
- Municipal Prosecutor, Fair Haven Borough, 2017 – present
- Municipal Prosecutor, Rumson Borough, 2016 – present
- Municipal Prosecutor, Freehold Township, 2015 – present
- Camden County Prosecutor’s Office, New Jersey, Trial Unit, Court Certified Legal Intern, 2007
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Donald G. Collester, Jr., J.A.D., retired, New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division, 2008 – 2009
- Law Offices of Anthony J. Vecchio, 2009 – present
- State of New Jersey Office of the Public Defender Designated Counsel for Trial, Appellate, and Parental Representation, 2009 – present
- Super Lawyers: Rising Star: Criminal Defense, 2012 – 2018,
- Super Lawyers: Criminal Defense, 2019
- “10/10 – Superb”: Avvo.com